Have high-power needs and not a lot of space?
We’ve can develop a system for you that’s sure to help.
The EATON Power Xpert 9395 UPS (formerly the Powerware 9395) provides industry-leading efficiency and scalable battery runtimes in a small footprint, especially when paired with the new Samsung SDI lithium-ion battery for UPS.
This three-phase solution, with models offering power ratings from 225 kVA to 1200 kVA (including high-performance models), is perfect for large data centers, healthcare applications, multi-tenant data centers, light industry, and other critical systems. Lower your total total cost of ownership by leveraging longer-lasting and reduced-maintenance lithium-ion batteries and the ground-breaking Energy Saver System from EATON. Monitor and manage your 9395 UPS with the 10-inch color LCD touchscreen display.
Features & Benefits Of EATON 9395 Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS System)
- Innovative Energy Saver System operates at 99 percent efficiency without sacrificing reliability;
- Double-conversion efficiency (up to 97% with the new high performance model), superior battery management, and exclusive Easy Capacity Test deliver higher reliability and stronger power performance;
- Eaton Hot Sync paralleling, inherent redundancy, and a scalable architecture adapt to your increasing power requirements;
- Large 10-inch color touchscreen provides superior control and connectivity;
- Works with the Intelligent Power Software Suite, which offers free monitoring, management, and shutdown software ideal for protecting physical and virtual machinery;
- Lowest total cost of ownership through, 33 percent less heat, and up to 20 percent more power in the same footprint with the high performance model;
- Money savings and protecting the environment through energy efficient operation (ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS) and by not using inefficient and often-replaced lead-acid batteries.
Benefits of Lithium-Ion
Lithium-ion chemistry has become safer, more reliable and more affordable as research has improved the energy storage technology. Lithium-ion has superior characteristics (when compared to valve-regulated lead acid, or VRLA, batteries) in UPS systems, resulting in longer life, higher energy density, flexible installation options, longer life, more charging cycles and a lower total cost of ownership.
- 10-year performance warranty
- 15-year design life (replace fewer batteries over time)
- Reduces total cost of ownership
- 8x Cycle
- 40% smaller than lead acid
- 60% lighter than lead acid
- Megawatts of power in a small footprint
- 24/7 Battery Management System (BMS) monitoring
- Cell protection (temperature, current, over/under voltage) cell balancing, state of charge, health and alarms/reports.
- If abnormal conditions exist, the BMS will protect the system from damage by disconnecting the affected battery.
- BMS also optimizes voltages in each battery module to maximize performance and increase service life.
About the Samsung SDI Lithium-Ion Cabinet
Samsung SDI’s lithium-ion battery for UPS is capable of supplying a large current (450A) and is compatible with major global UPS companies.
- Less space for battery room
- No structure reinforcement required
- Battery replacement deferral
- Enhanced reliability
Fast Charge/Discharge Rate
- No oversizing required
- Shorter charging time
|Power Rating||225-1100 kVA, High performance model: 200-1200 kW/kVA|
|Voltage||480V standard; 400V optional and 600/575V optional|
|Part Number||Power Rating||Voltage||ESS Efficiency||Double Conversion Efficiency|
|9395 UPS Models (all models are TAA Compliant)|
|Power Xpert 9395||225 to 1100 kVA||480V and 400V||99%||94%|
|Power Xpert 9395 high performance 480V||200 to 1200 kVA/kW||480V||99%||up to 97%|
|Power Xpert 9395 high performance 400/415V||200 to 1100 kVA/kW||400/415V||99%||up to 96%|
|Power Xpert 9395 high performance 600/575V||200 to 1100 kVA/kW||600/575V||99%||up to 96%|
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR POWER XPERT 9395 UPS
UPS RATING (0.91 POWER FACTOR)
|kVA||225 / 250 / 450 / 550 / 750 / 825 / 1100|
|kW||205 / 228 / 410 / 450 / 683 / 751 / 1001|
|Efficiency||>94% (99% with Energy Saver System)|
|Parallel capability||4 distributed, 32 with SBM|
|Maximum modules per size||Up to 3 modules, 550 kVA, up to 4 modules, 825/1100 kVA|
|Audible noise||<76 dBA @ 1 meter|
|Altitude (max)||2000m at 40°C (104°F)|
|N+1 Redundancy Capable||Yes|
|System bypass module||Included|
|Voltage||480V standard; and 400V available|
|Frequency range||45-65 Hz|
|Input current distortion||<3.5% (no input filter required)|
|Soft start capability||Yes|
|Internal backfeed protection||Yes|
|Voltage||480V standard; and 400V available|
|Inverter||PWM with IGBT switching|
|Voltage THD||<2% (100% linear load); <5% (non-linear load)|
|Load power factor range||Up to a .9 power factor leading without derating|
|Battery types||Lithium-Ion, VRLA, AGM, Wet Cell|
|Battery voltage||480 V|
|Charging method||ABM technology or Float, Selectable|
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
|225 kVA, 250 kVA, 275 kVA||52.8”w x 34.4”d x 73.9”h, 1900 lb|
|225, 250, 275 kVA redundant||73.6”w x 34.4”d x 73.9”h, 3150 lb|
|450, 500, 550 kVA||73.6”w x 34.4”d x 73.9”h, 3274 lb|
|450, 500, 550 kVA redundant||102.9”w x 34.4”d x 73.9”h, 4654 lb|
|Field upgrade module, 225, 250, or 275 kVA||29.3”w x 34.4”d x 73.9”h, 1380 lb|
|650, 750, 825 kVA||140.3″w x 34.4″d x 73.9″h, 5500 lb|
|650, 750, 825 kVA +1 redundant||169.6″w x 34.4″d x 73.9″h, 6930 lb|
|1000, 1100 kVA||169.6″w x 34.4″d x 73.9″h, 7050 lb|
|Control panel (LCD)||10-inch Color Touchscreen with LED panel|
|Buildings alarm inputs||5 (galvanic isolated)|
|EMC||IEC 62040-2, EN50091 Class A (restricted access)|
1. Due to continuous product improvements, program specifications are subject to change without notice.
Samsung SDI Lithium-Ion Battery Cabinet
|Cell Capacity (Ah)||67||67||35||67||67|
|Dimensions (mm) (WxDxH)||216x414x163||216x414x163||216x414x163||600x920x1,878||600x920x1,878|
Industries & Applications
A powerful solution for medium-sized banking centers, clinics & hospitals, financial institutions, and other users who require a complete industrial UPS system or commercial UPS system, the EATON 9155 UPS is also rugged & robust enough for demanding marine applications. Perfect for uses including but not limited to:
- Medium-sized data centers, IT systems, or telecom closets
- Network switching & processing equipment
- PLC controls
- High-quality power backup system for AS-400 systems
Other Uninterruptible Power Supply Models
|Part Number||Power Rating (VA/Watts)||ESS Efficiency||Double Conversion Efficiency|
|Power Xpert 9395||225 to 1100 kVA||99%||94%|
|Power Xpert 9395 High Performance||675 to 1100 kW/kVA||99%||up to 97%|